Do you live in Southwest Florida? Does the extreme heat limit the amount of time you spend outdoors?
While there’s nothing you can do to change the weather, there are steps you can take to keep yourself cool. An air conditioner will keep you cool indoors, but it doesn’t do anything for you when you step outside.
Fortunately, there’s an answer to this problem: an outdoor misting system.
Benefits of Installing an Outdoor Misting System:
- Reduces the Heat: With the ability for cool water sprays to lower the temperature by up to 25 degrees, you’ll feel immediate relief. Imagine turning that 100 degree day into a comfortable 75 degrees!
- Repels Insects: Thanks to the small water drops produced by the misting system, insects are unable to fly in close proximity. So, say goodbye to all those flies, mosquitoes, and moths that make your life miserable.
- Cleaner Air: The heat is bad enough on its own. When you mix in airborne allergens, you’ll be begging to head indoors. While repelling insects, the water drops from your misting system are also collecting allergens and pulling them down to the ground.
- Affordable: An outdoor misting system doesn’t cost nearly as much as a whole house air conditioner.
- It Looks Cool: It’s not the only reason to purchase an outdoor misting system, but it definitely adds to the appeal. Not only does it look good, but it’ll also make your space more enjoyable for guests.
With so many reasons to invest in an outdoor misting system, it may be time to learn more. If you’re interested in taking advantage of these benefits, contact us to schedule an appointment. We’ll visit your home, discuss the best place to install the system, and provide you with a detailed quote.